- The technician will arrive at your home in a van or with a trailer, which contains a large portable vacuum cleaner.
- The hose from the vacuum unit is tied into the air duct system near the furnace.
- The 1st step is to remove all heat vents and cold air return covers and wash them in a mild, soapy, solution.
- The next step is brushing – each opening is individually brushed and vacuumed.
- Special brushes are run through all the main truck lines (these are the big ducts in the lower level). It is important to break dirt loose especially on the return side.
- To gain access to the main truck lines, small holes may have to be cut and and then replaced with new sheet metal and sheet metal screws
- After brushing, the main process will begin. The high powered vacuum is turned on and it will start pulling the dirt out of the ducts.
- While the vacuum is running, the technician goes through your home with a high-powered blower which is put down over each of the openings. This forces everything down to where the main vacuum is pulling it out.
- The final step is to brush and vacuum the furnace fan and fan cage area
This entire process will take about 3 hours. All work is guaranteed and our company is fully insured for your protection.
Call Us Today to Schedule a FREE Estimate: