Signs Your Air Ducts Need Cleaning
Keeping your home clean is paramount to maintaining your comfort. This includes keeping your HVAC system clean, too, since changing filters and having the ductwork professionally cleaned helps reduce dust, allergens, pet dander, other debris, and stale air in your home.
There are many signs that indicate your air ducts may need professional cleaning, including the following:
- Dust is gathering on vent covers
- There was recent construction done on your home or it is newly built
- Air filters are clogging or getting dirty faster than normal
- Unpleasant smells coming from ductwork
- Mold or mildew growing on or inside/outside vent covers
- Animals or insects living in your air ducts
- Poor airflow in the home/stale air
- More dust in the home
- Higher energy bills
- No previous record of duct cleaning (this is often an issue if you have just purchased a home)
- Odd noises coming from the ducts
How Often Should You Clean Your Air Ducts?
It is recommended that you have your ductwork cleaned about every 2-3 years, although if you have pets or members of your household have allergies or other health problems, more frequent cleanings may be recommended.
How Does Air Duct Cleaning Work?
Air duct cleaning is simple and involves a preliminary brushing followed by a thorough vacuuming of your ductwork. The professionals at Air Care Services, LLC will finish off the cleaning process by brushing and vacuuming the furnace fan and fan cage area. Commercial duct cleaning services are usually much more extensive.
How Long Does Air Duct Cleaning Take?
Residential duct cleaning takes about 3 hours when you choose Air Care Services, LLC. Our work is always guaranteed and our company is fully insured for your protection.
Air Care Services, LLC – Trust Our Team
When you are looking for a duct cleaning company in Illinois you can trust, you can rely on our experienced team of trained professionals at Air Care Services, LLC. When it comes to removing substantial dust and debris from dirty air ducts in your home, we’re the ones to call for superior, guaranteed quality service.
Contact us today at (630) 963-2099 to schedule a service call and get started on improving your indoor air quality today.